The following public resources are vetted links to sites, blogs, podcasts and more. They are intended to give you a good starting point for your own research and are only the tip of the technology iceberg.
To give you a better idea, some sites below are directed at small and medium businesses, offering free public resources related to advertising, managing cashflow, search engine optimisation (SEO), social media and websites. Since technology is so interwoven with our work practises is seemed important to include them here.
Others sites below are purely for the technical person – what’s next on the gadget scene? What tech company is aspiring to world domination? When can I get that apple watch?
The links include well-known players in the technology sphere and some you may not have even heard of. So grab yourself a coffee and have a browse. You’ll never know what you find until you start looking.
- Bit – Make technology work for your business
- Small Business Smart Centre – Make your small business a big success
- Inside Small Business – The voice of small business
- Flying solo – Micro Business Community
- Cnet – Crushworthy tech
- Gizmodo Australia – Gadgets, Cameras, Computing and Mobile
- Digital Grog – Technology Blog Australia
- TechAu – Exploring the best in the technology industry
- Reckoner – The culture of technology in Australia
- Charlie Brown – Life and Technology…simplified
- TechGuide – Tech reviews, gadget reviews and technology news
- Gartner – Information Technology
If you have any recommendations on any new and exciting tech blogs that you wish to share then please feel free to contact us. We are more then happy to direct people to interesting and wonderfully wacky innovations. Just check out our blog!